There are so many ways one could spend a chilly day. Let’s see what all I can think of…
1. A walk in the woods. Bundled up tight against the chill going for a stroll alone in the forest listening to the leaves fall, the birds chirp, the squirrels dropping acorns and rabbits scampering through the underbrush
2. The same but sharing it someone special
3. Playing in the leaves. Rake them up into a huge pile and dive on in. Even better, have a friend join you and you can have a blast tossing them around. Rolling in them with that special someone is even more stimulating.
4. Curl up in front of a fire with a mug of hot chocolate and a good book.
5. Lay out on a blanket in front of a fireplace with a lover and see what sparks can fly.
6. Take a horse for a long ride in the middle of an empty pasture, loop the reins around the saddle horn loosely then sit back and see where the horse takes you.
7. Grab a couple of good movies, pop some corn and kick back with the flicks
8. Grab a few good friends and make a night of it
9. Get a touch football game together and head to the local park
10. Cuddling on a swing in the park
11. Wrapped in a blanket at a ball game
12. A hottub, candle, bottle of wine…I’m sure you can think of what to do with that.
13. Lay in bed all day long wrapped in you favorite quilt
What are some ways you spend a chilly day or night?
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Posted by Jinger ::
12:17 PM ::
Post / Read Comments